Bulletin #121 - Four need medical treatment from chlorine leak     


 
Four people needed medical treatment after inhaling fumes from a chlorine leak at South Australia's prized new $100 million state Aquatic Centre.

The Aquatic and Leisure centre was evacuated after a chlorine cylinder in a storage area was found to be leaking about 9am (CDT) today, the Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS) says.

Ambulance crews took three people to Flinders Medical Centre after they were affected by fumes at the swimming pool at Marion.

 

 

 
Read more here http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/chemical-leak-forces-pool-evacuation/story-e6frf7jx-1226175396386

 

 

            
Printer Friendly View